lunes, 16 de abril de 2007


MY TALENTS

Hello my name is Stephanie I don’t have any specific talent, but I decorate rooms, living rooms, in parties, etc…I think I do good job.
You can use a lot of things, for example pictures, balloons, rugs, dolls, etc… depend of the place you are going to decorate…
1-.You have to see the place
2-.Take the objects you have, or you can buy some stuffs
3-.Intent creating various designs
4-.Finally, when you are agree whit your decoration you can enjoy that

-I always do that in my room, it’s funny and easy!!!!


-I sometimes decorate the living room of my house!!


-You can enjoy your talents, whatever that are…


Since something simple to something difficult, (play any sport, play any instrument, take pictures……)


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Your room is so funny, but i don´t yhink that is your room, because the bed is very small and you are a big woman...

Anónimo dijo...

Well stephy it seems to me very interesting, because I like much those things, is really good... in any time I call you for a super decoration of our rooms... What do you think?

Anónimo dijo...

Hi I am luis you have good talent I congratulate you!!! I not nothing of decoration, my talent is the music. Ok luck