martes, 17 de abril de 2007
lunes, 16 de abril de 2007
In fact, I learned so much in this level, I practiced and remembered a lot of things that I knew but I didn't practice, and the most important is we had a wonderful teacher, she always helped us every classes to advance like English student
- Born: april 10th 1987
- Place: Maracaibo-Venezuela
- Ocupation: accountant student
- Semester: 4 and 5
My name is Stephanie I was born on April 10th in 1987 in Maracaibo Zulia, I grew up with my parents, I started to study in 1991, when I was a child of 4 years old, and finished high school in 2004, I did a English course since September 2004 to may 2005, I started to study accountant on may 2005 in URU, and now, I still study the same career but in URBE
- 1987: I was born on april 10th in Maracaibo
- 1991-1993: I started to study and finished kinder garden
- 2004: I finished high school / I started an english course in Centro Electronico de Idiomas
- 2005: I finished my english course / I started to study in the university (URU)
- 2006: I was pregnant and had a beatiful baby on November.
Born: 1 June 1926
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Died: 4 August 1962 (drug overdose)
Best Known As: Hollywood's most famous blonde sex symbol
Marilyn Monroe was born on June 1sr 1926 in Los Angeles California. She was one of the most famous actress and sexy symbol there.
Monroe was married three times in all: to Jimmy Dougherty (1942-1946), whom she married when she was 16; to Joe DiMaggio (1954), and to Arthur Miller (1956-1961).
She starred as a dumb blonde in movies like How to Marry a Millionaire (1953). Also, she won acclaim as a talented actress in the films Bus Stop (1956) and Some like It Hot (1959), with Jack Lemmon.
According to the official site of her estate, though the name on her birth certificate was Norma Jean Mortenson, she was later baptized as Norma Jeane Baker.
She was found dead in 1962 of an overdose of sleeping pills, and her death was officially ruled a probable suicide.
Marilyn was born in Los Angeles California
She got married with Jimmy Dougherty (stayed with him to 1946)
· She won very fame
· starred to do movies in 1953
· She got married again with Joe DiMaggio
· She won acclaim as a talented actress in the films Bus Stop (1956) and Some like It Hot (1959), with Jack Lemmon
· She got married with Arthur Miller to 1961.
She was found dead in 1962 of an overdose of sleeping pills.